Someone who understands and has personal experience with the unique challenges of the medical profession. Peer coaching offers a collaborative relationship with flexible boundaries allowing for mentorship and guidance—as well as support for navigating challenging situations. Your Peer Coach will work with you to address goals, performance, or general issues in your life or profession.
Peer coaches are clinicians themselves, as well as certified professional coaches. They come from a variety of specialty areas, share a common passion for assisting their colleagues in strengthening their work and life satisfaction and have special skills and knowledge in the area of professional well being.
- Find Joy, Meaning, and Purpose in Medicine
- Communication and Conflict Resolution
- Stress and Burnout
- Work/Life Integration
- Identifying Limits and Setting Boundaries
- Developing Healthy Habits
- Leadership Development
- Grief, Loss, or Anxiety in relation to workplace issues
- And more